Several Procedures to Obtain a More Feminine, Beautiful Face? Nose, Chin, Eyes, Nasal Labials. (photo)

My suggestions for myself are: Open AND closed rhinoplasty. I hate the width of my nose bridge and I hate the flare of the nostrils. Facial injections to fill out nasolabial folds around mouth and give my lower face more volume. Subnasal lip lift to increase cupid's bow and reduce philtrum visibility. Chin liposuction to even out face shape and fat grafting from this procedure could possibly be used to fill in nasolabial fold lines around mouth. Canthopexy or "big eye" surgery. Suggestions??

Surgical Options

Dear MelancholyMe3,

Consider consulting a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the highest-quality in-person treatment, care, knowledge, recommendation and skills available. Keep in mind that, it has been proven that the following features comprise an attractive female face:
Short upper lip
High cheekbones
Small nose
Short distance between the chin and mouth
Large eyes, widely spaced apart
Fine jawline
Petite chin

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial issues

An in office exam would be essential to review your concerns and design a strategy to accomplish your goals.