Several Procedures to Obtain a More Feminine, Beautiful Face? Nose, Chin, Eyes, Nasal Labials. (photo)

My suggestions for myself are: Open AND closed rhinoplasty. I hate the width of my nose bridge and I hate the flare of the nostrils. Facial injections to fill out nasolabial folds around mouth and give my lower face more volume. Subnasal lip lift to increase cupid's bow and reduce philtrum visibility. Chin liposuction to even out face shape and fat grafting from this procedure could possibly be used to fill in nasolabial fold lines around mouth. Canthopexy or "big eye" surgery. Suggestions??

Facial issues

+1

An in office exam would be essential to review your concerns and design a strategy to accomplish your goals.