My Midline Asymmetry is Off? (photo)

I got my braces removed a few months ago, and before they were removed I noticed that my two top teeth were about 1.5mm to the left and not aligned with my nose, and the center of my face. My bite feels goo and my teeth are straight, but they're not aligned perfectly. Is there any way to correct this, or should I keep it to maintain my bite?

Off centered teeth

+1

Nobodies face is perfectly symmetrical. If your upper midline matches your lower midline, you're fine.  It is very hard to swing both midlines over at the same time, so unless the midlines are way off, just forget it!  Nobody will notice

Saint Louis Orthodontist