My Lymp Nodes Are Full Under Each Arm with Silicon What Needs to Be Done?

I had mamogram and ultra sound yesterday.my lympe nodes under both arms are full of silicon from implants that i had in 1992 but replaced them 7 years ago. what needs to be done?

Lymph nodes and silicone

Actually that looks like a great fish under your arm! Fresh water bass if you ask me.  Seriously, you shouyld be evaluated by a breast surgeon ( general) to evaluate. They may want to biopsy the nodes or remove them.

Silicone Gel Implants and Lymph Node Involvement.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with silicone gel implants and lymph node involvement. It would be in your best interest to meet with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon for direct examination and advice.

Consultation would involve evaluation of your current breast implants ( are they intact,  encapsulated etc.) and the axillary area. In the past, I have had good success with removal of the involved lymph nodes ( selectively) with axillary dissection.  Pathological evaluation of the lymph nodes should be done.

I have attached a link below you may find helpful.