My Lymp Nodes Are Full Under Each Arm with Silicon What Needs to Be Done?

I had mamogram and ultra sound yesterday.my lympe nodes under both arms are full of silicon from implants that i had in 1992 but replaced them 7 years ago. what needs to be done?

Lymph nodes and silicone

+1

Actually that looks like a great fish under your arm! Fresh water bass if you ask me.  Seriously, you shouyld be evaluated by a breast surgeon ( general) to evaluate. They may want to biopsy the nodes or remove them.

Silicone Gel Implants and Lymph Node Involvement.

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with silicone gel implants and lymph node involvement. It would be in your best interest to meet with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon for direct examination and advice.

Consultation would involve evaluation of your current breast implants ( are they intact,  encapsulated etc.) and the axillary area. In the past, I have had good success with removal of the involved lymph nodes ( selectively) with axillary dissection.  Pathological evaluation of the lymph nodes should be done.

I have attached a link below you may find helpful.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/case-of-the-week/breast-revision-surgery/revisionary-breast-surgery-ruptured-silicone-gel-im