My Lower Right Canine is Half Broken Due to a Hard Ball Hit?

Hi. My lower right canine has broken from edge due to hard ball hit. Now i feel difficult to eat and breathe. What is its solution? Plz help me.

Broken tooth?

+2

Without photos or radiographs I would be only guessing. Options extract and place implant or fixed partial denture or removable partial denture or root canl build up and crown good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Canine is Half Broken

+1

It could be as simple as composite bonding to repair the tooth. If the pulp (nerve and blood vessels) is exposed you'll need root canal treatment and a crown. If the tooth isn't restorable, you'll need an extraction and an implant placed. The only way to know is to see a dentist  for an exam and x-ray.

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist