My lower jaw is long. Do I have the long face syndrome?

are there any procedures for me? i mean i can bite, but over the years i have breathed through my mouth and from research this makes face more longer. is there anything you could suggest please, thank you sorry for not putting up pictures a bit shy. i can send directly to you thanks.

Long face

+1
It does appear you have a longer/vertical facial growth pattern - leads to mouthbreathing, inability to natually close the lips; often with smaller chin prominence etc
consult a maxillofacial surgeon. the treatment is well established and you can alter both the bite and the facial appearance or just mask the facial appearance - quite common and looks great

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon