What Can I Do with my Lower Face (Chin, Jawline and Neck)? (photo)

I am 44 years old. Since the picture was taken, I have been to a doctor who has put filler in my lips and in the nasolabial folds. I have a discussion going on with what to do about my lower face, as this is the area in me which mostly reviels my age. I think about having some Botox in the corners of my mouth to prevent "dropping mouth, Restylane Vitale on the neck and some type of filler in the lower face to even out the area from the chin and along the jawline. What filler would you recommand?

How can I improve my lower face?

From the picture that you have provided I think that you would benefit from a lower facelift including a neck lift. This type of procedure would eliminate the jowls and tighten the neck which would result in a much more defined jaw and neck line. This type of procedure can be performed under local anesthesia, IV sedation, or under general anesthesia, depending on patient preference and other possible health issues. 

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon