What Can I Do with my Lower Face (Chin, Jawline and Neck)? (photo)

I am 44 years old. Since the picture was taken, I have been to a doctor who has put filler in my lips and in the nasolabial folds. I have a discussion going on with what to do about my lower face, as this is the area in me which mostly reviels my age. I think about having some Botox in the corners of my mouth to prevent "dropping mouth, Restylane Vitale on the neck and some type of filler in the lower face to even out the area from the chin and along the jawline. What filler would you recommand?

Don't underestimate the value of a Mini-Lift for the lower face and neck!

+1

From your photo, you are a candidate for a mini facelift which is easy to undergo for roughly $6-8,500 and can be done under local anesthesia.  Tightening up that droopy skin will work wonders for you and you still could benefit from botox in the upper face and fillers around the mouth and a TCA chemical peel for the whole face refreshening effect.  Enjoy the new you!  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Neck and lower face

+1

The lower early jowls may be camouflaged with filler but your neck at least from the frontal view looks like it needs surgical intervention possibly.  DIfficult to say without an exam.