Why is my Lower Butt Soft and Flat After Lipo and Fat Transfer? (photo)

I am 27 years old and two weeks ago I had liposuction and fat tranfer to my butt. The top of my butt is big and hard and the bottom of my butt is flat, soft and droopy. Before my procedure I had little volume in my lower butt, but lots of volume in the top of my butt. I have no projection and I can literally feel my butt going in when rubbing my hands down my butt. I am very depressed and extremely sad about my results. Will it eventualy even out or should i be worried?

Why is my Lower Butt Soft and Flat After Lipo and Fat Transfer?

+1

This may improve over the next couple of months.  At 2 weeks, it is probably too early to make any judgments about the results.   I do think that the results for Brazilian buttlift are very surgeon dependent and if you want a revision, find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA