Can I Get Liquid Facelift After Nasal Implant? (photo)

I have a nasal implant and had this done long time ago, now I am past 50 yrs old and started to have some folds in between my eyes, lower of my forehead, Is that safe for me to have a liquid facelift and skin resurfacing?

Can I Get Liquid Facelift After Nasal Implant?

+1
Yes you can.  Keep in mind that anything that goes through the skin can potentially introduce bacteria to the area and implants are at risk of infection.  Based on where you are looking to get the injections, I believe it will be safe for you.

For more information, please go to my website at:
WirthPlasticSurgery.com

+1

Should be a non issue but your risks are slightly higher than a patient without having an implant. I might try BOTOX first though. 

Skin resurfacing in Asians

+1

Your picture looks Asian.  I do not recommend resurfacing with lasers in Asian patients.  You will remain hyperpigmented for about a year or longer.  Do not inject anything into the face other than what is FDA approved.  I have a lot of Asian patients that have injected liquid silicone  into their faces and now really regret it.  Its fine for about 10-15 years and then it gradually turns to cement and they ask me to remove it.  It is impossible to remove without damaging internal nerves.  Don't do wierd things.  Just look for a board certified Plastic Surgeon to correct your facial aging.  Dr. Chu

Benjamin Chu, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Liquid lift

+1

you shouldn't have any problem. Be sure to see a trained, experienced physician injector for best results.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers and rhinoplasty

+1

Fillers can be used on patients with implants. It should not impact the implant.  Good luck and enjoy.

Fillers after rhinoplasty

+1

At this time, it would be safe to have injectable fillers to I presume add volume to your face as well as undergoing a skin resurfacing procedure. You need to be careful with your skin type to avoid pigmentation issues from a resurfacing procedure but it will not be affected by your implant. Good luck.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon