My lips go through filler like crazy. I cannot retain it. I'm considering permanent filler. Suggestions and thoughts?

It's too costly to keep getting up to 1 syringe of filler every month to 6 weeks! I want a permanent result. The look of my lips immediately following the procedure is largely the effect I wish to have permanently. Any suggestions for a permanent product is appreciated!

Lip implants are very nice permanent enhancements for the lips.

+1

Lip implants run roughly $1500-2000 per lip and are permanent and natural looking. They are easy to put in and easy to remove. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Filler

+1
It Depends on the filler you are using. They all last differently. Juvederm Ultra plus can be very long lasting. If you have fine lines around the moth and a lot of movement, a small amount of Botox might improve the appearance and also might help the filler last longer. Check with the Juvederm website, go to doctor finder and find the top user of Juvederm in your area. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Experienced physicians may use Silikon-1000 for natural-looking permanent lip augmentation.

+1

In our practice, your concern about requiring too many lip treatments with temporary fillers is common. We prefer to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon