What Could I Do with my Lips? (photo)

my lips have always kind of bothered me so I've decided to take the plunge but what exactly could I do and price range? As you can see they are a bit asymmetrical and the bottom is a lot larger than the top i'd like the top to be a lot larger but not unnatural looking.

Lip Proportions: The Key to Attractive Lips

+1

Your bottom lip is full, pouty and attractive.  Your upper lip is thinner and would look great with more volume.  Before considering surgery, Juvederm or Restylane can be used to give you a temporary enlargement of your upper lip.  This will allow you to see how much better ideal lip proportions make things look.  Remember that the bottom lip should be fuller than the top lip.  The top lip looks best with volume in the outer thirds of the lip, while the bottom lip looks best with volume in the central third.   If you like lip fillers, than perhaps a permanent implant in your upper lip would work great!  On my website, some lip options are shown.

Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.drbresnick.com/lip-augmentation-los-angeles/

Suggestions on lips

+1

The lower lip should be somewhat larger than the upper lip, however, yours seem disproportionately so.  If you think that your lower lip is too big then you could do a lip reduction on your lower lip.  If you like your lower lip and want more fullness of the upper lip for a better lip dynamic, you could use injectable fillers which are short term answers, fat, or a permanent lip implant.  I usually suggest to my patients that they try an injectable first to see how they like the result before proceeding to something more permanent.

Lip augmentation for natural look

+1

You have an attractive lower lip and you are correct in pointing out that your upper lip is relatively too small in proportion to your lower lip.  A great permanent option for you is a new soft lip implant that look and feel very natural. Naturally, the lower lip should be just slightly larger than the upper lip. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Start with a filler like Restylane for upper lip

+1

I recommend that you have a hyaluronic acid filler (Restylane, Juvederm) injected into the body of your upper lip by an experienced injector.  If you don't like the look, the filler can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.  If you like it, I suppose you could consider a permanent implant in the future.  

Englewood Dermatologist