My Lip Protrudes and I Want to Know What my Options Are? (photo)

My lip protrudes quite significantly when my mouth is relaxed and this is very annoying. I want to know what options are available to me? I have attached a picture and would be most appreciative to answers as to the different options available to me. However I would also like to add i am not keen to the idea of surgery and would like to know about any complications that could possibly happen. Thank you

Correction of protruding upper lip

+1

This appears to be a bony skeletal problem of the midface and nasal structures  and only surgery might help. I may be possible that a rhinoplsty involving setting back the nose and anterior nasal spine might help. Get in person  opinions from experienced surgeons who do rhinoplasty and maxillofacial procedures.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon