I Had my Life Style Lift on October 5th and my Cheeks Are Still Swollen and my Mouth Droops

I had my proceedure ,Life Style lift and lazer treatment done on October 5th 2011 and my cheeks are still swollen and my mouth droops. CanI expect this to go away ?

Lifestyle lift problems

+2

It is impossible to say with seeing photos or examining you, but if you are still having drooping of the mouth after surgery it is likely either from a failure of the lift or from nerve damage.  I would say follow-up with your doctor but I understand this can be difficult with that franchise.  You may want to seek another opinion with a non-Lifestyle Lift physician if the problem persists.  Good luck.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mouth droops and cheeks swolen after lifestyle

+1

Mouth drooping is serious. this could be injury to the marginal mandibular nerve. Without pictures I cant truly evaluate you but you should see a board certified plastic surgeon fo advise you

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

My Life Style Lift on October 5th and my Cheeks Are Still Swollen and my Mouth Droops

+1

Six weeks quite long for swelling. Best to be examined or seek second opinion in person. If the LSL center will not respond to you I would e/mail Dr Malcolm Paul in CA. He is reviewing issues with the LSL results. 

Malcolm Paul, MD. Suite 810 1401 Avocado Avenue Newport Beach, CA 92660. Phone: 949-760-5047; Fax: 949-760-0978; Email: mpaulmd@hotmail.com