My Legs Are So Ugly & Repulsive That I Can't Show Them. But Can't Afford All the Costs to Improve Their Appearances?

I feel like numerous treatments may be needed, for significant lumps, dents, cellulite, sagging skin, etc. I'm wondering if there are things like clinical trials that I could consider to help get some of the treatment I may need. This definitely affects my confidence, self esteem and way of life. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you...

Cellulite treatments

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

+1

Consider cellulaze - an FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Suggestions for treatment

+1

As crazy as it may sound, you can never know how simple or difficult  your options could be until you have an exam and consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Patients are often pleasantly surprised that what they thought would require major work may not be so major or costly at all.  Once you and your surgeon figure out the ideal course of treatment for you, you can look into programs like CareCredit to help make your goals attainable.  Being truly happy and confident in the skin you're in can be priceless.  Good luck. 

Web reference: http://www.cellulitesurgeon.com

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite

+1
Thank you for your question. The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze - a new non-invasive treatment that has seen amazing results so far.Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Web reference: http://www.shapiroplasticsurgery.com/surgical-procedures/cellulaze.php

Payment plan for Cellulaze

+1

Patients that are having a surgical treatment usually pay through Care Credit. This is a payment plan we offer with 1 year interest free.