My Left Septum is Eroded Due to Cocaine What Can I Do Help This?

last year I experimented with cocaine for about 6 months, I am not an addict it was more like every 3 weeks at like parties and stuff. this one day I noticed that there was a lot of air coming out my left nostril compared to my right and I saw that my septum was eroded, it causes irritation to my left eye, sore heads, blocked sinus on the left side of my face it usually happens in the more colder weather, all I want to know what can I don't to stop this

+1

You should definitely seek a consultation with a Facial Plastic Surgeon or ENT. You will need to have this issue evaluated. A septal perforation (hole) can be repaired with tissue from inside the nose, in most cases, or with a septal button that can be placed to plug the hole. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon