Is my left eyelid starting to look droopy and asymmetrical? (Photos included)
Doctor Answers (1)
- Even with make-up, it seems your left eyelid crease was always slightly higher,
- Contacts can definitely stretch the muscle that opens the eyelid - but if you rarely wear them, that is unlikely.
- A change in eye care routine seems an unlikely cause until medications are involved,
- And it is unusual to have this problem come and go.
- If you were my patient, I would refer you to a neuro-ophthalmologist to figure out what is going on.
- I suggest you see a Board Certified Opthalmologist for an initial exam. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.