​ ​My eyes are uneven as one is bigger than the other. What procedure would you recommend to achieve symmetrical eyes?

when i look up or down my right eye become bigger and the white portion of right eye is seen and seems like i am ghost.when i look straight my right eye seems small. when i show this to eye doctor he told me that i have my right eye small due to the looseness of muscle and the white portion is seen while looking up or down due to the looseness of muscle. i have great problem so please tell me what should i do to make my both eyes equal. would surgery needed or eye exercise would be ok?

​My eyes are uneven as one is bigger than the other. What procedure would you recommend to achieve symmetrical eyes?

+1
It sounds like one of your muscles may need to be tightened through surgery. However, it would be best to see a photo or consult with an oculoplastic surgeon to best assess your needs.

Kindest Regards

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry

+1
Kindly post a photograph for review.  Understand that everyone has facial asymmetry of some degree; that said, you may have a muscle weakness that could be treated by an oculoplastic surgeon.

Robert L. Kraft, MD