​ ​My eyes are uneven as one is bigger than the other. What procedure would you recommend to achieve symmetrical eyes?

when i look up or down my right eye become bigger and the white portion of right eye is seen and seems like i am ghost.when i look straight my right eye seems small. when i show this to eye doctor he told me that i have my right eye small due to the looseness of muscle and the white portion is seen while looking up or down due to the looseness of muscle. i have great problem so please tell me what should i do to make my both eyes equal. would surgery needed or eye exercise would be ok?

​My eyes are uneven as one is bigger than the other. What procedure would you recommend to achieve symmetrical eyes?

It sounds like one of your muscles may need to be tightened through surgery. However, it would be best to see a photo or consult with an oculoplastic surgeon to best assess your needs.

Kindest Regards

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry

Kindly post a photograph for review.  Understand that everyone has facial asymmetry of some degree; that said, you may have a muscle weakness that could be treated by an oculoplastic surgeon.

Robert L. Kraft, MD