My Left Breast is Still Higher then my Right? (photo)

I had surgery in April 12, 2013 my right dropped great! My left still looks long and not as full as my right! I massage everyday and where the band. What should I do is the implant missed placed???

Slight asymmetry of the breast after breast augmentation might best be left alone.

+1

The photographs are not very illustrative of a significant problem. Without additional views it's really hard to render any sort of opinion.

My Left Breast is Still Higher then my Right?

+1

Best to be seen in person for evaluation of the early cc of the left breast and possible size asymmetry. 

My Left Breast is Still Higher than my Right

+1

Hello, I advise that you schedule a consultation with your surgeon asap! It is still very early to have a revision but it will have to be planned. You need to forward these photos to him/her as well. You will see constant changes over the next several months. You should also address a lift with repositioning of your nipples at the time of your revision. You will need to address the asymmetry as well as placement at your next post op examination.    Best Wishes to you

Babak Dadvand, MD

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

I am side to hear about the concerns you have after breast augmentation surgery. Although the photographs posted are not ideal, the breast asymmetry that you are referring to is clearly  evident.  Unfortunately,  online consultants will not be able to tell you with any degree of accuracy what is going on. Given that your surgery was just over one month ago, it is possible that ongoing breast implant “settling” will occur and that your breast symmetry will improve over the course of the next few months. On the other hand, if this does not occur revisionary breast surgery will likely be necessary.

Therefore, at this time, my best suggestion would be continued patience  and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Asymmetry following breast augmentation. What should I do?

+1

Thanks so much for your question.  It clearly appears that you have a capsular contracture on the left.  It is too early to do anything at this point other than massage and stretching exercises.  I would not recommend anything more until significantly more time has gone passed.  If things are still high at a 6-9 month period I you may need to have a capsulotomy but it is premature to worry about that now.  Keep massaging and stretching and hopefully things will relax enough that nothing further will need to be done.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast shape asymmetry after augmentation

+1
With the photos you have provided it is obvious that there is a more fullness at the upper pole of your left breast. Unfortunately, without a proper view of your shoulders and the bottom portions of the breasts it's difficult to tell whether your pockets were created symmetrically or not. Sometimes, patients have one breast that is higher than the other prior to surgery. If this is not recognized before surgery, and creation of your pockets are not planned accordingly, the resulting positions of the implants may be asymmetric. It's still relatively early since the time of your surgery, and continuation of massage on the left side may still be beneficial. Thanks for sharing your photos and concerns. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD