Does my left breast still have a chance? I have over the muscle silicone 450 cc's. (photo)

They were both suppose to be high profile. It seems that my left boob is high profile but my right is moderate. My right has more volume on the bottom and my left just has a dent and it appears half full/half flat. My ps told me over the phone to put my strap side ways to help it go down but it hasn't helped. =(. I am 1month & 10 days post op. Will my left breast improve or will I need revision? What else can I do to allow the pocket expand to let the implant have more volume on the bottom and even out like my right. Thanks in advance.

Post op appearance

+1

It is really too soon post-op to assess a final outcome. That being said everything does look good at this point. As hard as it is, please be patient and let the swelling resolve and the implants drop. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Concerns over implant position

+1

Your early results do look good and what would be expected. Follow your surgeon's advice as your surgeon is equally motivated as you are to have the absolute best results.

Curtis Wong, MD

Healing For Silicone Implant After Breast Surgery

+1

You are still healing.. the implants will settle for about 3 months. The photo actually looks quite good.

Your left breast still has a "chance"

+1

You are now 5 weeks postop. You are still in the healing and "settling" stages after your breast augmentation. It can take months for the breasts to "settle," "drop," and even out. So far it looks as though you have a good early result. Follow your plastic surgeon's recommendations. Everything should improve with time. Thank you for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD