7 days po, could my left breast be larger due to extra swelling... or is this double bubble? (photos)
Doctor Answers 8
Double bubble after augmentation
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Breast implant concerns
- The photo does not suggest a double bubble,
- There is definitely bruising,
- Bruising tends to cause more swelling,
- Things look as though they are healing well but it takes time to see the final result.
- Continue seeing your surgeon to have all your questions and concerns answered. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Breast Asymmetry after Surgery
In the meantime, make sure you continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon and follow his directions. At 6 months time you can re-evaluate things and see how things can be improved, if they need be.
As another surgeon mentioned here, it is a common term that I use which is, breasts are sisters not twins.
Good luck. Hope that helps.
Post Operative Edema