16 days post op Breast Augmentation, Is my left breast bottoming out? (photo)

Hi there - I'm 16 days post breast augmentation - pre op I was a 32B and have had 300cc moderate profile saline implants on both sides however I'm afraid the left side (my dominant side) is bottoming out. I can feel the implant below the incision and when I flex my left pec muscle I can see my natural breast move up and the implant drops below. Anything I can do to stop this?? Or does this look normal ?? My left breast naturally was slightly smaller as you can see in photo.

Is my left breast bottoming out? (photo)

+1
Thank you for your question . 
Can you put any updated pictures? but i suggest to see your surgeon about your concern. Good Luck 

Is my left breast bottoming out?

+1

You seem to have a double bubble effect. I recommend trying fat grafts with rigotomies to release the indentation. Best to seek IN PERSON opinions..