Can my large nostrils be what is causing my headaches?

I've noticed whenever I do get the headaches, I pinch my nose a bit especially my nostrils and it really helps to give relief to the headaches. I do believe the wideness of my nostril allows so much air in my nose that it does end up hurting in the bridge perhaps giving me the headache? Would insurance cover this issue with surgery? I do want to change the shape of my nose so I do not mind either. I am just wondering if insurance would help cover this issue.

Nostrils wide

+1

It is unlikely that your wide nostrils are causing your headaches. I doubt insurance would cover this procedure based on your concerns.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon