Is my labia look normal one month post labiaplasty (labia minora reduction)? (photo)

Im one month post op now. I feel my clitoris and the around area was too big. Also seem like the two side look not symmetrical. I still feel hard along the edges where the stitches are although the doctor already removed the stitches. The skin around the clitoral hood is now puckered. Can you tell me is this getting better in shape? And how long does it take? Do i need a revision surgery?

Labia appearances are nomal

+2
at this stage in your healing.  If you truly have redundancies that really bother you after you are considered healed, minor office trimming can probably produce the look you are wanting.

Healing time after labiaplasty

+2
For 1 month after labiaplasty surgery your appearance is within normal.  I noticed some swelling.  At this time it is quite common for the edges to feel thickened or hard..  This will resolve over the next few months.  Aitkens unlikely that you will need a revision.

Usha Rajagopal, MD