Can my Jawline Look More Defined Like This? (photo)

I have a very hidden jawline, along with virtually no chin. Is there a possible way for my jaw to look more like the celebrity pictured? I'm not trying to look like Justin Bieber, I was just looking for a defined, attractive jaw line and chin. If it's possible for it to look like that, what is the expected cost?

Improving a weak jawline

+1

The amount of improvement is varies depending upon the individual.  To increase and define the jawline a significant amount of fat needs to be removed from the neck and a large chin implant would be required to give more chin projection.  The approximate cost for a chin implant is $3,600 while a liposuction in the neck is $3,400.

Receded Chin

+1

The first question is to determine if whether you have an underbite as that can change your surgical needs.  The chin itself can be made more prominent with a chin implant.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Jawline Definition

+1

A chin implant combined with liposuction of the neck will significantly improve your jawline, but you will not not look like Justin Bieber. The surgery will cost $3,000-4,000.  

A Chin Implant will help with Definition

+1

A chin implant will drastically help your profile and give you a more defined jawline. Liposuction of the neck will further compliment the results. With chin augmentation and neck liposuction your jawline will be more defined however it will not look like the celebrity picture you attached. I personally use a digital imaging computer in my office at the consulting phase and I can show the patient what their proposed surgical results will look like with their facial aesthetics. The approximate fee would be around $3500.00 for chin augmentation and neck liposuction. That would include the facility fee and anesthesia fee. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Chin implant

+1

chin implant will give a good improvement, liposuction of the neck will give further improvement. but you will not look like the celebrity

Improve jawline

+1

If you have no problem with your bite (the way your teeth meet), a simple chin augmentation could improve your appearance dramatically. The cost would be around $4500 when one includes all costs such as the implant, operating room and anesthesia.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin augmentation

+1

There are a few different procedures that can be done to make the chin more prominent.  One option is to have surgery on your chin to move your entire jaw forward.  This type of surgery is frequently performed by an oral surgeon.  The other option is to have a chin implant placed.  This procedure would more frequently be performed by a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon.  While I do not think either procedure will give you the same chin as Justin Bieber, I do think that either surgery would improve the appearance of your chin and lower face.  The costs would vary depending on which type of procedure you had and which doctor performed the surgery.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon