How Much Would my Invisalign Cost? (photo)

I am in northern Indiana (smaller city) and I would like to have anyone's expert or non-expert opinion on how much you think that it would cost me to get invisalign. Thanks

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a section dedicated to Invisalign and many other topics. I have included a link below that provides the average costs that other RealSelf community members have paid for the Invisalign procedure:

http://www.realself.com/Invisalign/cost

Hopefully this helps!

Sarah, RealSelf Team.

Cost

+1

More important than the cost is to have the proper treatment. If you have to redo a cheap treatment it becomes expensive not cheep. cost is based on trays and time so short would be 10 weeks 1999.00 to 22 weeks 7000.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign cost for your mouth

+1

Cost vary depending on geographic location.  In my office I would recommend an invisalign full case that would cost about 4500.  My office is in Philadelphia and I am an invisalign premier preferred provider so that is why I can offer competitive pricing.  Good luck in your search

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Express 5

+1

Fee's for Invisalign are up to the treating doctor, but there is a new product from Align called Express 5 that includes five aligners.  This is for minor crowding of the front teeth.  We can offer it in our office for $1995.

Tom Hedge, DDS
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Cost of invisalign treatment

+1

We are located in central Ohio and our fee for a case like yours is $5,900.  This fee can vary somewhat but that's about the ball park.

Michael Firouzian, DDS
Columbus Cosmetic Dentist