How Much Would my Invisalign Cost? (photo)

I am in northern Indiana (smaller city) and I would like to have anyone's expert or non-expert opinion on how much you think that it would cost me to get invisalign. Thanks

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a section dedicated to Invisalign and many other topics. I have included a link below that provides the average costs that other RealSelf community members have paid for the Invisalign procedure:

http://www.realself.com/Invisalign/cost

Hopefully this helps!

Sarah, RealSelf Team.

Cost

More important than the cost is to have the proper treatment. If you have to redo a cheap treatment it becomes expensive not cheep. cost is based on trays and time so short would be 10 weeks 1999.00 to 22 weeks 7000.

Chesterfield Orthodontist