Will my Insurance Cover for Anesthesia and Hospital Stay?

I'm getting a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty. My insurance so far is covering 2/3's of the price of my septoplasty; however, I'm not too sure if my insurance will cover the fees for the anesthesiologist and hospital.

Insurance

+2

Always get your insurance coverage before any surgery.  The insurance company calls the shots and you are stuck with their approval.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Insurance Coverage for Surgery

+2

In general, if a procedure is approved for coverage by an insurance company, the anesthesia and facility fees are covered minus your co-pay and deductable. To be sure, check with the hospital billing department.

Ronald Schuster, MD