Will having my inner/outer thighs lipo'd for a brazilian butt lift improve my cellulite?

What advice would u give an up coming BBL patient to improve or help get rid of cellulite?

Liposuction No Help For cellulite

+1

Will Liposuction Improve Cellulite?

Obesity, cellulite, stretch marks, a history of back and forth (yo-yo) weight change, or

loose, sagging, inelastic skin are problems which would tend toward poor results during a

liposuction. In fact, these problems may be worsened by this procedure and may be best

addressed by other surgeries such as a leg or body lift (e.g. tummy tuck) to improve your

appearance if necessary. Lymphatic massage may also be of benefit within the first year

following liposuction.

Sorry,Liposuction will be No Help For cellulite reduction of your thighs. For procedures that help to treat your cellulite, there is a laser treatment called Cellulaze that was recently approved by the FDA last year. This procedure is proven to show better results after one session. The outcome lasts one year or longer, but you may need followup sessions depending on the results.

Will liposuction of thighs improve cellulite?

+1

Liposuction is a body contouring procedure and doesn't have any effect on the skin surface. It may have an indirect effect by not bringing as much attention to the thighs. Presently there is no definite treatment for actual cellulite.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com