My Incision is Spot Bleeding After Breast Implant? (photo)

Hi I'm not sure if its normal Or not but since day 2 im now 4 days post op iv been spot bleeding here and there nothing major and only from my left breast it's just blood smudging on my strips my breast looks no different and is not really anymore sore than my right breast any advice would be great

My Incision is Spot Bleeding After Breast Implant

+1

I see nothing troublesome here. But a call to your surgeon is the best way to get valid reassurance, All the best. 

My Incision is Spot Bleeding After Breast Implant?

+1

Appears to be a very minor issue. BUT best to see your surgeon IN PERSON ASAP to be examined. Best of luck. 

Bleeding after Breast Augmentation?

+1

The vast majority of patients who have “spot” bleeding after breast augmentation go on to do very well. If this drainage increases,  it may be a  source of concern. For the best advice and/or reassurance, follow up with your plastic surgeon for in-person examination.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be very pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

Modest discharge from the incision is possible for several days after breast augmentation.

+1

Small amount of drainage can be seen for several days after breast augmentation. Give any concerns you need to check in with your plastic surgeon.