Does my Incision Look Like It is Healing Ok? (photo)

I am six days post op. My doctor told me unless I have signs of infections ex. Fever chills puss from incision it is fine. Well I can't tell because of the sterile strips. It hurts when I move and is sore to the touch. Is this just because of the bruising? Any advice would help. 425cc high profile

Is my incision healing

Congratulations on your surgery! It's hard to tell from your photo because of the steri-strip. I see a little redness outside of the steri-strip but if you aren't experiencing any of the symptoms of an infection, I wouldn't worry. I would keep an eye on it and make sure you discuss your concerns with your surgeon at your next follow up appointment. If you are still concerned, go see your surgeon so your incision can be checked and your mind put to ease, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon