My Implants Sit to Far Apart and I Have Indentation in my Right Cleavage? (photo)

First BA 2000 from a 12a to 12c second BA 2012 June due to CC in my right breast had 560cc unders again . When i lay flat the implant falls under my arm pit and when i flex i look very distorted .Thinking of a another revision to fix gap and indentation with overs what size do you think I should go to help with my issues . Thanks

Indentation

+2

The indentation may be the result of thin tissue coverage, displaced implants laterally, breast ptosis, or even a capsular contracute, each of which requires a different treatment.  Best to be seen in person.

Revisionary breast surgery

+2

It can be of benefit but before you take the leap into doing it, make sure your surgeon understands your concerns and goals as it will require quite a bit of surgery to make them 'perfect'.  The capsulorrhaphy usually requires that your wear a cut out underwire bra for 6-8 weeks... are you willing to do that?

Curtis Wong, MD

Revisionary Surgery for Breast Implants Sitting Too Far to the Sides?

+2

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after breast augmentation surgery. Based on your description and photographs, I think that you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery. This operation will likely involve internal suture “repair” of the breast implant pockets (capsulorraphy);  this procedure will help to prevent the breast implants from moving off to the sides, especially when you lie down.

I would be concerned about replacing the breast implant pockets to the “over” the muscle position;  doing so will expose you to a list of additional complications. Of course, keeping the breast implants in the current position will lead to continued flexion deformity. This problem they may be of lesser magnitude than the problems associated with breast implants on top of the pectoralis major muscle.

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about capsulorraphy surgery.

Breast implant should be placed directly behind the breast

+1

It sounds simple but a breast implant should be placed directly behind the breast and not exceed the anatomic limits. The right breast looks as though it's affected by capsular contracture.