My Implants Are Sagging Even Though I Had Firm Small Breast Pre-BA? (photos)

I had a breast augmentation 5 months ago.My previous breasts were a B cup now they are a DD with 550cc high profile implants submuscular. I know that my PS did not lower my crease if that makes a difference. Should this result be expected? It almost looks like im bottoming out on my left breast but that is not implant hanging thats my skin. What can be done ? I want no sagging at all and higher nipples with a defined clevage. What has gone wrong?

Breast Augmentation

+1

It is alittle difficult to tell with the 2 pictures here but it appears that your implants have settled as your tissues have relaxed.  With as large a volume as you have there is going to be some "dropping" of the implants to a certain degree.  I do not think that you will be able to achieve a totally firm and forward projecting breast with the weight of your implants as they will act on your tissues to stretch them out.  Discuss with your plastic surgeon the current breast shape and contour to discuss how your body is responding to the implants and you will be able to get a better understanding of where you are physically.  I hope this information is helpful.

Implant issues

+1

The photos you posted are a bit dark so it is difficult to see what is going on with the left implant. Best to be seen in person.

Realistic Expectations Are As Important As Surgical Technique

+1
Although the images do not give me a complete look at your after result, so far your result seems to be good. Are these images after a revision surgery possibly?  Your result appears much better than you describe.

I do note some seperation at your cleavage, but this is certainly possible on someone who as a low body fat percentage as you appear to have.

A large part of a successful cosmetic surgery is understanding what to expect from your surgery.  Looking at your other comments it also appears you are angry at your surgeon which does not help resolve anything.  It is best to direct your concerns to your surgeon and allow him the opportunity to revise your result if needed.  Remember, most of us do want to make you happy if at all possible.

David L. Mobley, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Don't see a problem with this breast augmentation.

+1

Photographs limit the information about the complete clinical situation but I see nothing that appears abnormal. It seems to me that you're on the road to have a good result. Plan your concerns to the attention of your plastic surgeon.

My Implants Are Sagging Even Though I Had Firm Small Breast Pre-BA?

+1

Though the posted afters are dark tinted to me you have a very nice result and should be very happy, especially using larger volume implants. I think your issue is one of realistic expectations not being truly realistic.