Ive Had my Implants for 9 Years and Have Found my Boobs Ache More Than Normal Now, I Cant Lift Heavy Things Like I Used?

I find I have to wear very tight sports bra"s to get my boobs from aching after lifting anything heavy ,,if i go without a bra on this as well makes them ache,,Is this normal ??? Thanks for any help

Painful Breast

+1

Painful breast can be caused by many things. I suggest a good physical exam by a general surgeon to rule out any easily identifiable cause for pain discomfort. Also aching implant can be caused by capsular contracture, and this should be evaluated by a plastic surgeon. Smaller implants may be needed.

Aching breast implants

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say but perhaps you have a capsule and that is what is causing pain.

Pain after implants

+1

Can happen. It is not typical nor is it rare, like the other PS have said. 

It can be a simple muscle / scar tissue issue that may improve with simple massage and stretching. Or it can be part of a capsular contracture. This is when the capsule around the implants sometimes become tight and firm. 

In any case, you should follow up with your PS to discuss this in person. The internet is a wonderful resource of information, and we are here to help, but there is no substitute for a face to face consultation and examination. 

Take care and I wish you the best. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Aching Breasts 9 Years after Breast Augmentation

+1

This may be nothing, but you will need an exam by your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breasts ache

+1

I wouldn't say this is normal, nor would I say this is rare. The question is hard to answer without more info,and chances are you will not get any useful advice on line other than to have a consult with your surgeon or primary care physician. All the best.