Will my Implants Drop and Fill out Under the Nipple? (photo)

I Like That Look Best Where the Bottom of the Boob is Very Full and Big. I'm a perfectionist I really hope that they get big at the bottom lol. implant itself doesn't obviously grow, but I heard once they drop, soften, and tissue accommodates your new implant, they appear natural and bigger at the bottom only. I love them just am hoping they don't get smaller! I heard all of the fullness on the top will go under my nipple..in my opinion that will look larger and protrude more! :) 425L 475R Silicone under Started w barley 34A 5'7 130 lbs. hope small D! 15 day postop

+1
Thank you for your question .
It is too early to give you an exact answer please wait at least 2-3 months to give time to your implants to come down and settle. The larger the implants, the longer it will take for them to drop. And usually one side will drop faster than the other. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure .Congratulations on your procedure.

Will my implants fill out under the nipple

+1

Congratulations on your procedure! You are only 2 weeks post-op and look like you are right on track with your recovery. Everyone is different and your breasts may continue to change anywhere from 3-6 months so give it some time. You will notice it filling out toward the bottom of your breasts, but you will most likely still have volume at the upper pole, how much depends on which profile you went with. When you go in for your follow up make sure you ask all your questions and perhaps ask about massaging and a breast band to help it drop quicker. Most importantly, try to be patient. ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Will my Implants Drop and Fill out Under the Nipple?

+1

Not real sure of the issue. Based upon the posted photo your result appears excellent!!! But you need to address any issue with your surgeon.

Implant Settling

+1

Thank you for your photo. The implants can settle a bit but that depends on your skin. There will be some decrease in size due to decreases in the swelling. Only time will tell. Your results thus far are very good!

Dr. ES

Implant position too high after augmentation

+1

The implants look large for your frame and for your breast skin envelopes.  Since they are so tight I would anticipate that they will fall over the next few months.  If they are under the muscle this process will be slower.  To aid in settling you should be wearing a bandeau bra with a strap that provides constant pressure on the upper poles.

Implants usually drop within first 6-8 weeks

+1

Thanks for your ? and pic. The might drop some and the swelling in the muscle might diminish some too. The majority of this will take place in the first 6 weeks. Given the implant size that was chosen, I don't think you will lose a lot of the upper pole fullness, nor do I think you will bet the stretch in the lower part you discussed. Each implant has a fixed width and height. If it is a round device then those numbers are the same. Implants that are 425-475CC are going to be fairly tall for your frame. The crease at the bottom of the breast acts as the lower "shelf". This can only be adjusted slightly or the implant will slip too far down. Give it some time though. Best of Luck!