I Got my Implants 5 Days Ago and my Incisions Have Some Yellow Stuff Around Them. Is This Normal?

My PS told me not to use anything on my incisions until my one week check up but I am experiencing a bit of discomfort. It's the long weekend so I can't get a hold of him but would hate to cause an infection. Thoughts?

Small amount of serious drainage around a breast augmentation incision is not infection.

+1

Small amount of drainage is accepted after breast augmentation. The risk of infection is extremely low. Keep the incision clean and monitor its