Will my Implants Be Damaged Due to Being a Firefighter? (I Have Silicone Implants)

Going into a fire with turnouts & gear is hot/heavy...not to mention the obvious fire burning in the structure,my question is...will my implants breakdown?! Rupture?! Leak due to the heat & repeated exposure to my occupational hazard?!

Hello

+1

No you have nothing to worry the implants are made for the active woman, you have nothing to fear. Good luck

Breast Augmentation for Firefighter?

+1

No,  you will not need to worry about your breast implants being damaged due to your occupation.  Of course, you will need to take off more time after the procedure ( compared to patients who will return to a test job after the procedure).  Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to guide you with specific guidelines for return to work/activities.