I had mentor mod+ silicone 325cc left 350cc right. Are my implants too big? (Photo)

I am 1 wk 1 d p.o.I had mentor mod+ sil 325 lt 350 rt.I am 5 3' 115lbs and do have slight pectus excavation,before surgery wearing a 32B.At my 1 wk po apt my ps said I was very swollen with a spongy sternum.He stated I needed to ice alot. They also gave me a compression bra to be worn at all times.Concerned that they are too big and too close together (symmastia?)If too close shouldnt I be wearing a thong bra instead of compression?Is this swelling and needs to drop or should I be concerned?

Implants too big?

+1
One week postop is too early to worry about the result being too big and the implants being too close together. There is still a considerable amount of swelling that needs time to settle fully. As the tissues relax, the breasts will soften and the implants will drop to give a more natural shape and position.

London Plastic Surgeon

Are my breast augs too big?

+1
Thanks so much for your question. It is normal to have significant swelling over your sternum and laterally as well at the 1 week point.  Even if things look too large right now I would say that you will come down in overall size over the next few weeks.  Give things some time. They will begin to improve over the next few weeks. 

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Are my implants too big? (Photo)

+1
ONLY 8 days post op!!!! Allow at least 3 months healing time before you question the size. But to me appears as a very nice early result...// 

Good result

+1
Thanks for your pics and ? You have a great result and once the swelling subsides it will be even better. You cannot compare yourself to the other "wish pics" given your pectus. Hang in there.

M. Scott Haydon, MD

One week post breast augmentation

+1
At one week post breast augmentation it is way too early to see your final results. You need to give them time to settle down before worrying too much.

Implants too large?

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  At this point, you are extremely early in your post operative recovery.  It is too early to tell what is swelling from surgery and what is the implant.  Best advice is to have close follow up with your surgeon since they know you best, follow their direction and you will likely have an outstanding result.

Best of luck.  

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Doing well at one week after breast augmentation

+1
Dear khe0508,

Congratulations on your breast augmentation surgery.  It appears that you are doing well.  Your results will change in the following weeks and months and there is a good chance that you will be happy once healing and tissue relaxation has occurred.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Breast implant result looks good at 1 week

+1
Based on your photograph you results look very good and normal for 1 week postop.  Your implants will drop and will look smaller after the next 6 weeks to 8 weeks.  My guess based on your photographs you should be close to your desired result.

It is very important to express your concerns to the plastic surgeon who performed the operation.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Be patient

+1
at 1 week it's way too early for you to worry.  I would venture a guess that once the swelling goes and your implants settle in (could take up to 3 months) you will look very similar to your first wish pic.
At this stage you have swelling and unsettled implant so you have a lot of fullness up top.  Once that goes away you will get closer to you the first wish pic in terms of size, look, and position.
And no, you do not have symmastia.

Martin Jugenburg, MD