Is my Implant Leaking or Possibly Burst?

I have intermittent itching in my reconstructed latissimus dorsi breast with implant. Every time I move the recon breast moves with discomfort and pulling sensation under armpit and round my back. Often it is painful. It always contorts whenever I move. I had the recon redone and implant replaced in December 2008 one year on from the cancer as the lat dorsi had ripped away from the chest wall. I think it has partially torn again but now am worried the implant may have ruptured.

Breast Implant Deflation?

+1

Unfortunately, on line consultants will not be able to make an accurate diagnosis for you. I would suggest that you follow-up with your plastic surgeon and communicate any changes in breast size/shape that you have noticed.