Is my Implant Misplaced?? (photo)

Hey I did my gel implants in montreal (I live here) and it was 3 weeks ago i have 500cc And my left breast has like a bump (which is the implant ) under it!!! I'm freaking out and I'm so mad about my surgeon I did my nose and got an irritation and boobs look weird and I want this bump to go away he told me oh it will but takes time and I don't trust him I don't know what to do anymore please help :(((

Implant Misplaced?

+1

It has only been 3 weeks so you need to wait and be patient. I am sorry that you don't trust your surgeon. You should try to repair this relationship or at least see another surgeon for an opinion - but keep in mind, no other surgeon will do anything for many many months.

Breast Augmentation placement

+1

Please be patient!  You are 3 weeks out from surgery and your implants have not "settled" into position.  500cc is a large implant and it may take more time than with a 300cc implant.  Your time frame really needs to be between 3-6 months to accurately discribe if you implant are not in proper position.  Best Wishes!! 

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Be patient with contour irregularities three weeks after augmentation.

+1

I'm not as pessimistic is some of the other doctors who answered your question. It's much too early at three weeks to pass judgment. I think you'll see some improvement with time and by that I mean several months.

Misplaced

+1

Yes it looks like they are misplaced especially the left one.  However, it is too early to be 100% sure and it would be best to wait at least 6 months from the date of surgery.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Not Going to Go Away

+1

Thank you for your pictures.  Your before pictures would be helpful.  It appears that the "old" breast crease is still present.  This will not go away.  Surgical correction by downsizing the implants would be beneficial.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Is my Breast Implant Misplaced?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. As you may know, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. My best advise at this point would be ongoing time, patience, and continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon.   Is in the longer term, the breast implant positioning continues to be of concern, then in person second opinion consultations may be helpful to you.