My Highest Weight Was 264 I'm Down to 219 is It Time for a Tummy Tuck?

I am 30 years old and currently weigh 219 my highest weight was 264. I would love to have a tummy tuck to get rid of a lot of lower pouch... I get rashes from the skin that hangs over.. Even though I've lost a significant amount of weight they pouch will not get any smaller.., would it be a good idea to do a full tummy tuck at this time?

Time for tummy tuck

+1

I would say, "yes", assuming you are not going to lose another 20 lbs or so. You would benefit greatly from this.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

When is the right time for a tummy tuck

+1

Tell me what you are trying to achieve and what your goals are.  I also need to know your height and weight.  Why ?  Well if you are a female 5'4" and 219 that's entirely than a male, 219 and 6'2" .  You want to get the best result and for that you should be within 15-20 pounds of your ideal weight.  You might want to consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see where you need to be to have a tummy tuck.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.