Can my hanging collumella be corrected with a simple procedure under local anesthesia? (photo)
Doctor Answers (6)
Hanging columella secondary to long medial crura, excess caudal septum/vestibular tissue
Botox And Fillers Can Improve The Appearance Of A Hanging Columella
Minor rhinoplasty surgery under local
You might also like...
Hanging Columella and treatments
- Based on your picture, it can be done by removing a small portion of the lower part of the septum
- I would have to see other views in order to determine if that is all you would need
- You want to make sure you have a natural looking result
- IV sedation (not general anesthesia) would be safe in someone like you for comfort
- When you are ready, please see a rhinoplasty specialist who can address all of your concerns
Hanging columella repair
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.