My Hands 2 Weeks After Radiesse, Some Pain in Left Hand, and Lost Volume in Both Hands?

Right after treatment with Radiesse, the back of my hands looked plumper and smoother, but in the 2 weeks that have elapsed, I've lost much of the volume. Also, my left hand aches periodically right around a vein that's below the knuckle of the ring finger. I hope the small lump is visible in the photo. Please tell me if there's any danger of Radiesse getting in veins, or if you think it's safe or advisable to get a second treatment. Thank you.

+2

The loss in volume that you had after 2 weeks of Radiesse injections, to the hands, was most likely the swelling after the treatment as Radiesse lasts about 1 year.  An experienced Radiesse injector should not get the material into one of the veins of the hand.  I have switched to using Sculptra to plump up the hands as it lasts 2 years and is less thick and easier to inject into the thin skin of the hands.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com