My Gp is Freaking Me Out! She Thinks There is Come Bottoming Out? (photo)

I am seeing my ps at the beginning of November for my almost one year follow-up but recently went to my gp who said that she thinks there is some bottoming out, ptosis she called it. I know she is not a specialist so wanted some comments before I see my ps which is six very long weeks away. They look fine to me although I sure wish they were larger despite this scare! Also it seems the left is larger than the right should that be a concern? I have added a photos taken before and at 3 and 9 months

Am I bottoming out

+1

Thank you for your photos.  It doesn't appear that you are bottoming out.  Yes, you do have some ptosis (droopy) but you had that at your pre-op and 3 month photo as well.  The slight asymmetry is normal and is an improvement from your pre-op photo.  If you are fine and happy, then just make sure you to go your scheduled appt with your surgeon.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Bottoming out?

+1

You have some ptosis but I do not believe you are bottoming out.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Do I have bottoming out?

+1

Dear Taiwanwoman,

Thank you for your post. You do not have bottoming out and your results are very similiar to your 3 month result.  You have slight ptosis,but you had this prior to surgery.  I do not see any thing that concerns me, especially if you are happy with your breasts!   Stay happy.  You have a nice result.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

No reason to freak out!

+1

Your result actually looks good.  You had some pre-operative ptosis, and you still have some.  This means you nipple position is a bit low.  This is not a big deal unless you are unhappy with this.  Talk with your plastic surgeon, but you do not need to rush there. 

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Bottoming Out After Augmentation

+1

Thank you for submitting the photos. Although its best to have multiple views, I think its fair to say the following: (1) your nipple position is lower than "ideal" and can only be corrected with a mastopexy, but I'm sure that was discussed in your preoperative visit (2) the beasts do have some increased fullness but that is just the implants settling (3) there is slight asymmetry but that is expected; they were asymmetric prior to the procedure. Remember, the breasts are more like fraternal twins, not identical twins. I hope this helps. 

Matthew Becker, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Do you have #bottomingout?

+1

From your photos, you do not have bottoming out. Although your nipple position is lower than ideal. This could have been predicted by your pre-op photos. If you are happy with your current appearance, then there is nothing to do. Don't take advice from the uneducated about your plastic surgery results.

Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Bottoming out after breast implants

+1

From your photos, it does not appear that you have any "bottoming out". You seem to have a very good result. Slight asymmetry is normal. (No one's breasts are exactly the same size). The most important thing is that you agree that they look fine.

Keep your appointment with your Plastic Surgeon and discuss your concerns. 

Eugene J. Sidoti, Jr., MD
Scarsdale Plastic Surgeon

No reason for alarm based on photographs after breast augmentation.

+1

The pictures do not tell the whole story but I see nothing to be alarmed about. Keep your schedule visit with your plastic surgeon.

Is there bottoming out

+1

Thank you for your photos.  I see some ptosis (sagging) but from your photos, I do not see any obvious bottoming out.  Followup with your  PS for a checkup as scheduled.  You can explore your options to address your concerns.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS