Is This Swelling or Will my Nose or Will It Remain So? (photo)

Dear Drs., 2 days ago I had (ethnic)(open) Rhinoplasty by a German Dr.I attached you a before and after (OP) picture. Right now I'm very sad because it looks very much like a pig nose, the nose I absolutely did not want was a PIG NOSE. My nose should go in the direction of Alicia Keys nose and I have shown my Dr. also thousands of images and a we even created a simulation . What do you think? Is this just the swelling and the nose of the front will even narrower or will it stay big like a pig ?

Is This Swelling or Will my Nose or Will It Remain So?

+1

You need a discuss with the operative surgeon as to the healing course. Swelling can last for months and you CAN NOT comment only after 2 days.