Buttocks Shape in Worse Condition than Before Surgery? (photo)

My Goal Was to Improve my Contours and Buttock Shape/fullness Through BBL.The Surgeon Agreed I Need to Gain Weight for the Procedure as I gain around my abdomen mostly.I ended up with saggy skin after she operated the banana roll area.My buttocks' shape and condition are in worse state than before surgery.My surgeon however only compares photos of my transitional 'fat' state to the 4 month post-surg pics after I slimmed down again and considers the weight loss a great achievement of the surgery-although I did this myself in the majority,completely ignoring the unrepairable damage.I had a great slim figure all my life.

Who are a good candidate for brazilian butt lift

+2

Greetings, I am sorry that you have not achieved the desired results with your buttocks surgery, but it is difficult to determine what happened to this result without pictures where you can compare before and after and also have an accurate description of the type of procedure performed, what I can tell you is that not all patients qualify for certain procedures and not all Patientes  react or respond  equal to  the same procedure, so the results are variable from one patient to another. It is also important that the patient have  realistic expectations about the desired results; surgery has a limit, it is  not magic ...In my humble opinion  the brazilian butt  lift is a procedure with good results in those patients who have sufficient accumulation of fat in the abdomen, flanks and waist (mainly) or in any other area of the body, for which is required to be in a bit overweight, those thin patient with little stored fat are not good candidates.
For patients with little stored fat to be removed without deforming the donor area are best candidates for buttock augmentation using silicone implants specially designed for this purpose ... in your case I suggest that you gain weight in order to have enough fat reserves to be collected and re-injected into your buttocks, for that process you should consult a plastic surgeon with experience to guide you in the process from beginning to end.

+1

I am not sure exactly what happened or what was done.  You will need to find someone who is a true expert in correcting and transforming people with the Brazilian buttlift and liposuction in general.  You will need an exam to determine what areas can be liposuctioned for additional fat for transfer.  And you will need fat grafting to help with skin laxity issues.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts every year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA