This is my goal. Do you think I have enough fat to achieve my "wish pic" look?

BBL Candidate

+2
You certainly look to be a great candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift. However, in order to determine if you can get as dramatic of a result as your wish pictures show, I would recommend an in person consultation. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL and performs at least 6-8 per week. Good luck

+2

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL candidate

+1
It looks like you are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. I'm not sure from your photos whether or not you would also need a tummy tuck.

BBL candidate?

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

+1
   You will need a 5 liter liposuction and transfer of at least 1500 cc per buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.