My Girls Friends Boobs Hurt and Are Still High at 11 Weeks? (photo)

Please help, the doc is still gone and her boobs hurt in the middle there giving her sharp pains, and they still haven't droped yet, she got 325 low pro under the Muscle, and there a little far apart, and it says to Massage the pillars? What r the pillars? And what can I do to help her

Breast implant issues

You should be able to talk to your surgeon or support staff to go over post-op instructions. I suggest you contact his office.

My Girls Friends Boobs Hurt and Are Still High at 11 Weeks?

Call your surgeon ASAP! for obtain explanations to placement and profile choice. Seems things are not correct 

Pain after Breast Augmentation

It is a good idea to see your PS. Who can advice you on the right massage method. A breast band can be used to exert constant downward pressure on the breasts which helps