My Genioplasty is Asymmetric; Does Everything Look Normal in the Xrays? (photo)

Hi, I had an advancement genioplasty 6 weeks ago (4-5mm). The swelling is almost gone, but my chin is not symetric at all. It's like it's sliding to my right. My surgeon says everything is normal, and eventhought I insisted, he won't answer my questions about my xrays... But I really feel there is something wrong with my x rays. I really need your advices thanks for your help, what can I do to fix this?

Update: Few weeks after this post, I had a new surgery, now my chin is correctly placed. My problem is solved.

You may consider a well-performed Injectable Filler procedure to improve the appearance of your asymmetrical chin..

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed your photo. 

You have a slight asymmetry, and you're deficient on the left side of your chin. I have had good success achieving symmetry using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. I've attached a photo demonstrating this technique.

Hope this helps.

Dr, Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon