My Frontal Teeth is Moving. Should I Remove and Replace or What Should I Do?

I had a previous strike in my frontal teeth which made them move a bit at first, but these days it's been hurting me and causes inflammation and moving again easily, is there is any means that can make it fixed again or I need to remove it and make a replacement.

Front Tooth Moving

+1

Your question is impossible to answer without seeing X-rays of the supporting bone. In general, teeth should NOT move. There could be many reasons why it is moving, such as periodontal disease, abscessed nerve, poor bite, etc. See a trustworthy dentist for your options.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.