One of my Front Tooth is Slightly Pushed Front Than the Other, What Can I Do?

My lower tooth is also pushed front at the same position. And I suspect, it is pushing my upper tooth as well.

Correcting slight crownding

+1

It sounds like a fairly simple correction by an orthodontist or general dentist with a few skills. Consider Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, or Removable Appliance. Good luck.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Malcocclusion helped with invisalign

+1

From the information you have given us it sounds like you should be able to use Invisalign to correct your malocclusion. After the invisalign to straighten your teeth and correct your bite you may want to use a permanent retainer to keep it in the right position.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

One Tooth in Front of the Other

+1

You are correct. The mal-positioned lower tooth is forcing the upper tooth into the same malposition. Sounds like Invisalign might be your answer. And then a permanent lingual retainer behind the teeth to keep them from relapsing.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Slight Tooth Movement

+1

It appears that a removable retainer could possibly be used to close the front space and to move the one tooth back some.  This would be the most conservative treatment and the most economical.  However, I would advise to do a full, extensive exam with your orthodontist to see if this limited type of treatment would be indicated.  Awith any type of limited types of treatment, you usually get a limited result....but sometimes the limited result will address the patients chief concern.

Gainesville Orthodontist

Invisalign and crowded teeth

+1

Many times crowded teeth on the lower can push out teeth on you upper jaw.

There are many options to correct this and you would be best served seeing an orthodontic specialist to correct the problem with either invisalign or braces

I hope this helps

Dr Rudman

Denver Orthodontist