My Front Teeths Are So Long Which Makes my Smile Worst. Please Find a Solution for Me to Reduce the Size?

The Best Length of the Front Teeth

+1

If you think your natural teeth are too long, then they can oftentimes be shortened by a cosmetic dentist using a procedure called enameloplasty, shaving off some of the superficial enamel of the tooth.  Or, if you have front crowns or veneers, they can sometimes be made shorter or redone.  .

But the real question is, how short to make them?  I suggest you check out the link below, it has a pretty descriptive article I wrote several years that describes how cosmetic dentists decide the best length to make a patient's front teeth.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist