I am having my front 2 teeth pulled tomorrow but had botox this morning. Is it safe to get teeth pulled? (photo)

A dog jumped up & my jaw slammed closed & my teeth hit so hard that it cracked two front teeth. I had botox this morning before this happened. Dentist wants to pull the teeth tomorrow. The dentist put temps over broken teeth til tomorrow's extractions. Im nervous that botox done 1 day before may get in my blood system & give me bells palsey or something scary like death. Is it ok to get the teeth pulled after botox the day prior? Please help.

Tooth extraction

+1
Sorry to hear about your dental problem.  The good news is, you don't have to worry about the Botox.  Go ahead and have your dental issues taken care of.

I am having my front 2 teeth pulled tomorrow but had botox this morning. Is it safe to get teeth pulled?

+1
This should not create a problem but, to be sure, ask your injector. At a minimum, you can request that your dentist not place pressure on the areas where your Botox was injected. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon